1. In the one living and true God, the maker and preserver of all things that in the unity of this Godhead there are three persons, The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. These three are one in eternity, deity and purpose, everlasting of infinite power, wisdom and goodness.
2. That Holy Scriptures (both Old and New Testaments) are God’s Word, uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit. This written Word fully reveals the will of God concerning man in all things necessary to salvation and Christian living. We believe in its inerrancy, and its authority for faith and conduct.
3. That God created man in His own image, innocent, morally free and responsible to choose between good and evil, right and wrong. By the sin of Adam, man as the offspring of Adam is corrupted in his very nature so that from birth he is inclined to sin.
4. That Jesus Christ offered Himself, once and for all, the one perfect sacrifice for the sin of the whole world. A new life and a right relationship with God are made possible through the redemptive acts of God in Jesus Christ.
5. That the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Holy Trinity, indwells the believer to enable him/her to live a holy life, witness, and work for God.
6. That the Entire Sanctification is that work of the Holy Spirit, subsequent to regeneration by which the fully consecrated believer, upon exercise of faith, is cleansed in that moment from all inward sin and empowered for service. Entire Sanctification enables the believer to love God with all his heart, soul, strength and mind, and his neighbor as himself, and it prepares him/her for greater growth in grace.
7. That having believed in Jesus Christ for their salvation, believers are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and compose the Church, the Body of Christ, of which He is the Head.
8. That the Church is instituted by God, it is the people of God. Christ is its Lord and Head; the Holy Spirit is its life and power. The Church exists to fulfill the purpose of God in Christ. It respectively ministers to persons. The church is a fellowship of the redeemed and the redeeming. All who are united by faith to Christ are members of the same and that, having thus become members of one another; it is our solemn covenant duty to fellowship with one another in peace, and to love one another with pure and fervent hearts.
9. That the return of Christ is certain and may occur at any moment. It is not given to us to know the day not the hour. At His return will fulfill all prophesies concerning His final triumph over all evil. The believer’s response is joyous expectation, watchfulness, readiness and diligence. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. They that are saved to the resurrection of life, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. That God has appointed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness in accordance with the Gospel and men’s deeds in this life.
11. That the eternal destiny of man is determined by God’s grace and man’s response, not by arbitrary decrees of God. For those who trust Him and obediently follow Jesus as Saviour and Lord, there is a heaven of eternal glory and the blessedness of Christ’s presence. But for the finally impenitent there is a hell of eternal suffering.